SOME PEOPLE HAVE DREAMS I LIVE IN MINE

:0

Sunday, June 9, 2013

The virgin suicides

Before I begin this I have to say I have not yet finished the witch hunt I just took a week off to read my book club book. My book is called the virgin suicides. I choose this book not only because it sounded more interesting then all the other chooses but it was the only book everyone in the group had not heard of, and who wants to have someone telling you all about the book. So this is what we all decided on. Judging by the name I assumed it was about a lot of depressed virgin guys and/ or girls who have decided that they have no hope and the only way to feel better and make their life better is to take it- to commit suicide. So far I have read about Mary's first attempt the paramedics found Mary lying in a bathtub with yellow eyes in concessions and pressing a photo of the Virgin Mary against her chest. My first thought was why. in case you didnt know suicide is a sin. so how are you trying to be with such a pure and christianwhile commuting a sin, wouldn't that be considered disrespectful? Also what was the connection between them was she trying to ask for forgiveness for what she was trying to do. Or for some other reason unknown to me and you.................for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment