I can't see myself keeping up a blog now in this stage of my life, not because I didn't enjoy the experience but because I wouldn't really have anything to write/ complain about. Maybe later in my life I might and I dnt think it would really have a real theme but maybe just about my everyday life some problems I might come across or some things I overcame, etc. in general I believe that a blog may be used as a personal journal for people, people who want to share their feelings with others instead of just themselves and the pages of their diary.
SOME PEOPLE HAVE DREAMS I LIVE IN MINE
:0
Monday, June 17, 2013
LAST POST!!!!!
This year has been amazing. I will miss all the good times I had. As you know I have been keeping up with a blog for almost the past year. This blog has kept all of my opinions on different books I have read, and what their about. I think it was kind of fun keeping up with a blog. It gives you some sort of feel for responsibility. As I reader I think I have learned to develop deeper thought about my books find out some of the things the author may have wanted you to feel or think about while reading the book. Not only did it help me out with complex thinking but it showed me how to set up a nifty blog. I know that to me writing online has a whole different feel to it. When you write online it is exposed to everyone, so you do have to be careful if what you write. Also to me I just feel a bit more professional, and suffisticated, but that's just me. I feel that blogging can be liberating in a lot of ways . You are free to write about what ever it is that your heart desires to whom ever your heart desires. In ways it is limiting though especially when you have someone looking over you so you may not exactly be able to write about everything, I mean everything had limits/ limitations. Personally I do not think that people ate more real online. I do in fact believe that we do create our own online personalities to per tray the best of ourselves. With all that new technology it is much easier to do online than in person, therefor people/we may try. Even though I am a teenager and I might be considered a trader for agreeing. With this statement I do believe it is true.we may abuse the freedom we have with the new and improved social networks. We do say things to people on their that we may not ever say in person. We insult people like there is no tomorrow like we will never found out, and I think it's pathetic. I know I may sound a little mean saying that but it's true if you don't have the guys to say it to the persons face then don't say it at all because if the person your talking about finds out they will more than likely approach you the. What are you just going to deny it. For many of my peers they would do just that deny it. Pathetic, that's the only word I think in my mind describes that action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment